A downloadable game for Windows and Android
Something went wrong in the mad science world ! Help Gurflee, the cutest blob of the lab, to escape the laboratory and the evil scientists in it !
- Throw Gurflee through the different laboratory's rooms, dodge the obstacles and slime your enemies.
- To throw Gurflee, just drag your mouse or your finger anywhere on the screen. You can cancel your shot by targeting the wall where Gurflee is on.
- To win, you will need to remove all the scientists with a certain number of shoots. You can either touch the scientists or make a block fall on top of their heads to get rid of them.
- The less shots it takes you, the more stars you will win! To unlock more levels, you will need a specific number of stars.
- The game is available on PC and Android right now !
Producer : Benjamin Baptista
Game Designers : Julien Bulanger - Robin Psaila
Game Developpers : Ulysse Raillon - Corentin Lelong - Florent Dappe
Game Artist : Paul Gaffney
Sound Designers : Fabio Persichella - Christian Zerilli - Khalil Djoudi
Music : Khalil Djoudi - Benjamin Lefebvre
|Authors||Paul Gaffney, Corentin Lelong, FuryLucky, Julien Bulanger, XuX26, AskaRobz, Letthy|
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, Unity|
|Tags||2D, Puzzle-Platformer, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Slime|
|Average session||A few minutes|
- Download the .zip .
- Unzip the File.
- Launch the executable "Gurflee.exe".
- Download the APK on your phone.
- Launch the APK to install the application
- Launch the application with the new icon who appears on your phone menu.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.